Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Peanut Butter Bliss cookies



I don't know about you, but for me nothing beats the combination of peanut butter and chocolate! Here is a quick recipe if you get the sudden urge for a pb and chocolate combo...a dangerously quick recipe. :)

From this Taste of Home recipe: Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies.

1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
kisses or I used Dove heart milk chocolates

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-Cream together peanut butter and sugar until fluffy
-Add egg and vanilla and mix until combined.

That is literally how "difficult" this recipe is.

Scoop into desired size ball (I did about 1 1/4" balls), place onto ungreased cookie sheet about an inch apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.

When the cookies are done baking, remove them from the oven and place the Dove heart in the middle of each. Allow to cool on the pan for about 5 minutes because they are very fragile at this point. I put mine on a wire rack after about 5 minutes but the chocolate took much longer to harden.

Perfect for a Valentine's Day treat! :) Enjoy!

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think.